Professional qualifications and memberships
After graduating from Dublin Institute of Technology with an honors degree in Business Management, Richard commenced studying towards the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification, where he was admitted a member of the association in 2013.
Richard further increased his professional knowledge when he commenced studying towards the AITI (CTA) Chartered Tax Advisor qualification, where he was admitted a member to the Irish Taxation Institute in 2016.
During his 10 plus years in practice, Richard has worked extensively in preparing accounts, audits and taxation computations for a broad range of clients from all business sectors including, but not limited to the following;
- construction (principal contractors and sub-contractors)
- sole trade/partnership (carpenter, electrician, blocklayer, plumber)
- transport and distribution (hauliers, taxis, bus/coaches)
- retail (grocery/newsagent, jewelry stores)
- hospitality (pubs/bars/restaurants, cosmetics, hairdressers, salons, tourism, leisure, sport)
- professional (doctors, dentist, architects, barristers, engineers, vets)
- charities (non-for-profit organisations)
- second hand car dealers
- rental sector (for individuals, partnerships and companies)