Greally and Company Accountants & Tax Consultants offer the following services;
Preparation of annual accounts in compliance with FRS 102, FRS102 1A, Companies Act 2014 and the new Companies (Accounting) Act 2017
Preparation of your bookkeeping records and submission of the necessary returns to Revenue including Vat 3 returns, VIES returns and annual Vat RTD returns
Preparation of payroll for full time staff, part time staff and submission of necessary returns to Revenue including P30's, P35's, P45's
- Preparation and submission of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and directors and submission of Form 11's, Form 1's etc to Revenue Commissioners.
- Preparation of Income Tax returns for PAYE workers who have other Income such as rental Income, deposit interest, trade Income etc
- Preparation of Income Tax returns for Non Resident Landlords
Preparation and submission of annual accounts for companies and submission of CT1's, 46G's, IXBRL accounts to Revenue Commissioners.
Relevant Contracts Tax (RCT)
Services include notification and submission of necessary information to Revenue on behalf of clients of payments by clients to subcontractors
Revenue Audit Services
Revenue are currently auditing high risk areas such as construction, landlords with rental properties, and the hospitality sectors (i.e cash businesses such as pubs, hairdressers, cafés, etc). Ensure you are tax compliant and avoid the possible risk of a Revenue aspect query or a Revenue audit by contacting Greally & Company Accountants & Tax Consultants today.
Preparation of abridged financial statements for submission to the Companies Registration Office. Preparation and submission of other required documentation to the Companies Registration office such as the annual B1, B10's for change of directors or secretary details etc.
- Preparation of periodic (monthly, quarterly) management accounts for your business, including budgeting, forecasting and cash flow statements.
- Identifiying key performance indicators within your business
- Identifying areas within your business where the possibility of turnover could be increased or where costs could be decreased.
- Retirement Relief
- Business Relief
- Agricultural Relief
- Dwelling Relief
- Share buybacks (which qualifiy for Capital Gains tax as oppose to Income Tax)
- Capital Gains Tax: Preparation of Capital Gains Tax computations if you have a sale of property, shares or other capital assets
- Capital Acquaition Tax: Have you received a gift or an inheritance from a loved one or from a third party? We can prepare the necessary tax computations and submisisons to Revenue Commissioners
- Help to Buy: Are you a first time buyer or a self builder? Greally & Company can assist you in applying for the Help to Buy Grant
- Home Renovation Incentive (HRI): Have you had repairs, renovations or improvements to your home recently? You may be entitled to the HRI relief
- Training services to staff: Greally & Company have extensive experience in all major accountancy packages including TAS, Surf Accounts, Sage Accounts, Quickbooks etc. We can train staff at inputting information correctly into these accountancy packages.